Newsletters, news media and public meeting or hearing announcements published by or about the Fountain Creek Watershed Flood Control and Greenway District.
Fountain Creek District Tour 2022 Check back soon for more information!Fountain Creek District Tour 2021Fountain Creek Watershed Up Close and Personal Fact Sheet
Creek WeekCreek Week 2021 Video click here!
Audio CreekWeek interview with KRDO Newsradio, Sep 24, 2020 click here.
NewslettersFeb 2021 Fountain Creek ChroniclesJan 2021 Fountain Creek Chronicles
2020 Newletters:Dec 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesNov 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesOct 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesSep 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesAug 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesJul 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesJun 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesMay 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesApr 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesMar 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesFeb 2020 Fountain Creek ChroniclesJan 2020 Fountain Creek Chronicles
2019 Newsletters:Dec 2019 Fountain Creek ChroniclesNov 2019 Fountain Creek ChroniclesNov 2019 Fountain Creek Chronicles, Special EditionOct 2019 Fountain Creek ChroniclesSep 2019 Fountain Creek ChroniclesAug 2019 Fountain Creek ChroniclesJul 2019 Fountain Creek ChroniclesJun 2019 Fountain Creek Chronicles
October 2018 Fountain Creek Chronicles Newsletter
August 2018 Fountain Creek Chronicles
- 5th Annual Litter Letter Project unveils Friday, KOAA News5, Sep 26, 2022
- Creek Week Cleanup in Pueblo to address trash flowing into Fountain Creek, Pueblo Chieftain, Sep 24, 2022
- Pueblo Chieftain, Sep 12, 2021
- “Fountain Creek watershed projects improve quality of life, but impact often goes unnoticed”, Pueblo Chieftain, Sep 19, 2021
- “Community organizations, volunteers prepare for Creek Week”, EPCAN, Sep 8, 2021
- “Fountain Creek Watershed Flood Control and Greenway District seeks community-minded citizen to serve as Board Director”, elpasoco.com, Feb 4, 2021
- “What is a watershed and why should we all care?”, The Gazette Cheyenne Edition, Aug 18, 2020 (updated Jan 21, 2021)
- “Creek Week Cleanup 2020”, Peak Environment Studio 809, Sep 23,2020
- “An introduction to the regional watershed district”, El Paso County Advertiser & Fountain Valley News, May 6, 2020
- “Fountain Creek Watershed Greenway project underway”, El Paso County Advertiser & Fountain Valley News, Mar 11, 2020
- “Fountain Creek Watershed District”, Colorado College, Maitland Robinson, Summer 2019
Public Meeting/Hearing Announcements
The Fountain Creek Watershed Flood Control and Greenway District approved the 2023 District and Watershed Activity Enterprise Budgets at a public hearing on December 16, 2022 at 9am via Zoom. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.DistrictWatershed Activity Enterprise
**Notice of Public Hearing*
A public hearing on the proposed 2023 Fountain Creek Watershed Flood Control and Greenway District Budget will take place on December 16, 2022 at 9am via Zoom
The budget is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any interested elector of the local government may file any objections to the proposed budget at any time prior to the final adoption of the budget by the District.
Please refer to the District calendar for instructions on joining the Zoom meeting. For more information contact email@example.com.