Board of Directors
The Fountain Creek Watershed, Flood Control and Greenway District is a special district governed by a Board of Directors (“Board” or “Governing Board”) consisting of representatives from Pueblo County, El Paso County, City of Pueblo, City of Colorado Springs, City of Fountain, and others as defined by statute.
The Board generally meets on the 4th Friday of the month at 1:00PM at Fountain City Hall, but the date, time and location are subject to change. Be sure to check the calendar for changes.
For more information about the statutory authority and purpose of the Fountain Creek Watershed, Flood Control and Greenway District, see C.R.S. 32-11.5.
Bylaws of the District were adopted by the Board of Directors of the District on August 27, 2010. The Board adopted Amended Bylaws effective April 25, 2014, which superseded and replaced Bylaws approved by the Board on August 27, 2010. The provisions of the Act govern in the event of a conflict between provision of the Act and the Bylaws.
2018 Board of Directors
- Larry Small as Executive Director
- Larry Atencio, City of Pueblo
- Richard Skorman, City of Colorado Springs
- Irene Kornelly, CAG Representative
- Jane Rhodes, Pueblo County Citizen-at-Large
- Greg Lauer, City of Fountain
- Terry Hart, Pueblo County
- Longinos Gonzalez, El Paso County
- Leroy Mauch, Lower Arkansas Valley Conservancy District